All UK domain name Registrations are registered in line with Nominet’s Terms & Conditions which can be found at https://www.nominet.uk/resources/policy/policies-rules/
- All domain names are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee you will be able to get the exact domain name you want.
- Registration Details
- To deter spammers and fraudsters, all domains come with private registration. Your name and other details will not appear in the WHOIS directory.
- Registration Period
- Domain names are registered for a period of twelve (12) months and will automatically renew on the nearest business day to the anniversary.
- Domain registration fees are non-refundable and are exempted from our 30 day money back guarantee.
- Free Domain Names
- If you are eligible for a free domain name, it will be free for one year only. After that time, the domain will be renewed at the going rate for domain renewals in force at the time of renewal.
- Domain Transfers
- Should you wish to transfer your domain to another registrar, you must notify us at least thirty (30) days before the domain is due for renewal. A transfer fee of £5 must be paid to facilitate the transfer.
- If you have a free domain and wish to transfer it to another registrar during the first year of registration, a release fee of £25 must be paid in addition to the transfer fee detailed above.
- Agreement to these terms and conditions.
- By clicking the “add to cart” buttons on the .com Domain Name, .co.uk Domain Name, or E-Commerce Hosting product pages and completing the purchase you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may update these
terms and conditions from time to time, so you may want to check this
page each time you visit our website. Last updated: 17 March
You may wish to print a copy of this page for your records.